Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Dragon [辰園]

Visit: July 9, 2012
Address: 台北市忠孝東路一段12號B1
Number: (02) 2321 - 1818
Website: http://www.sheraton-taipei.com/english/r_dragon.htm

I've made it my goal to try every single restaurant in Sheraton, so I'm just working really hard towards reaching that goal.

Crispy Barbecued Superior Pork with Caramelized Sugar (脆皮叉燒) $460 NT
Crispy Barbecued Superior Pork with Caramelized Sugar
This is exactly the same dish as the one at My Humble House which was of course tasty.

Pastry with BBQ Pork and Preserved Eggs (皮蛋叉燒酥) $130 NT
Pastry with BBQ Pork and Preserved Eggs
The pastry just fell right off layer by layer in my mouth~ I couldn't taste the preserved eggs, but the barbecue pork pastry was good.

Stir Fried Water Spinach (清炒空心菜) $300 NT
Stir Fried Water Spinach

Chinese Sweetened Bean Paste Pancake (豆沙煎窩餅) $150 NT
Chinese Sweetened Bean Paste Pancake
The chinese pancake here was very different from the standard one. The bean paste is inside this mochi-like pancake that is fried on the outside. The three different textures in the dessert just made the pancake so much more desirable.

I would definitely recommend The Dragon. The food was very yummy and the atmosphere and service were pretty decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment