Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

California Pizza Kitchen [加州創意廚房]

Visit: July 20, 2012
Address: 台北市松壽路20號2F (Vieshow)
Number: (02) 2722-8383
Website: http://www.facebook.com/CPKTaiwan.fan

You know when cpk first came to town it was all everyone could talk about? I know I'm a few months late, but I finally went to try the "new" cpk in Taiwan.

 Menu

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


California Club Pizza (加州總會比薩) $320 NT
California Club Pizza
I want a huge fan of the California club pizza...but it was simply personal preference.

Sicilian Pizza (西西里風味比薩) $480 NT
Sicilian Pizza
The pizza was just a bit bare compared to the descriptions.

Milan Pizza (米蘭比薩) $420 NT
Milan Pizza
The picture in the menu was quite promising in terms of the asking of toppings on the pizza, but reality sucks haha.


When I first had cpk in the states, I wasn't quite sure what the craze was about, and honestly, I still don't know. I'm very neutral about CPK, so I guess I'd recommend it?



No comments:

Post a Comment