Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Humble House Restaurant [寒舍食譜] (Visit #3)

Visit: July 17, 2012
Address: 台北市信義區松仁路38號2F (Le Meridien)
Number: (02) 2321-1818
Website: http://www.lemeridien-taipei.com/#/cuisine/1

Menu

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiCrispy Barbecued Pork (脆皮叉燒) $480 NT DR.


Crispy Barbecued Pork (脆皮叉燒) $480 NT 
Crispy Barbecued Pork
I felt like the meat wasn't as soft as my previous visits there, but that didn't necessarily mean that it wasn't as good.

Black and White Wood Ear Fungus with Aged Vinegar (老陳醋黑白木耳) $150 NT
Black and White Wood Ear Fungus with Aged Vinegar 
Sauteed Asparagus with Lily Bulbs (蘆筍炒百合) $380 NT
Sauteed Asparagus with Lily Bulbs 
The dish really didn't make much of an impression.

Roasted Baby Duck (脆皮先知鴨) $1100 NT
Roasted Baby Duck
The duck was in a really dark corner...so sorry for the really bad quality.

Roasted Baby Duck Wrap
Yum~

Stir Fried Roasted Baby Duck 
Stir Fried Roasted Baby Duck
The dish was okay, but I definitely preferred the more traditional kind of stir fry with the dark sauce and all.

Roasted Baby Duck Soup
Roasted Duck Soup
I was really surprised with how nicely flavored the duck soup was though I wasn't such a huge fan of the actual meat inside the soup.

Suckling Pig (片皮乳豬) $800 NT
Suckling Pig
The suckling pig skin was so unbelievably crisp! It is now one of my favorite dishes at my humble house.

Stewed Vegetables Topped with Crab Sauce (蟹肉扒時疏) $420 NT
Stewed Vegetables Topped with Crab Sauce 
The crab meat sauce just kind of glides around the broccoli and gives it a very unique flavor.

Deep Fried Pork Ribs Fried with Chinkiang Vinegar (鎮江香醋骨) $460 NT
Deep Fried Pork Ribs Fried with Chinkiang Vinegar
I do have just one complaint for this yummy dish: the portion is tiny.

After so many visits to My Humble House within such a short span of time, I would still recommend it. The quality has proven to be consistent with each of my visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment