Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Friday, August 24, 2012

Saveurs [歐洲風味餐坊]

Visit: August 7, 2012
Address: 台北市大安區復興南路一段219巷14號
Number: (02) 2751 - 0185
Website: http://www.saveurstw.blogspot.tw/

Thanks to hungry girl, ever since I saw her post on Saveurs, I've been wanting to go. Finally after two tries, I got reservations for lunch. If you want to come here, you might want to make reservations earlier.

Soup - Vegetable Soup (湯 - 蔬菜湯)
Vegetable Soup
Appetizer - Shrimp Pudding (前菜 - 蝦布丁)
Shrimp Pudding
I've never had a shrimp pudding before, but hey, it was pretty good.

Appetizer - Salmon Salad (前菜 - 鮭魚沙拉)
Salmon Salad
The salmon seemed fresh enough.

Main - Steak (主菜 - 沙朗牛排)
Steak
The sirloin was very good for its price, but whether it's the best steak I've had? Not really. The potatoes were also very yummy.

Main - Souris (主菜 - 燉羊膝)
Souris
The souris was without a doubt just awesome. The meat was really really soft and it was stewed so that all the nice juices were still trapped inside the meat.

Dessert - Baked Egg White (甜點 - 烤蛋白)
Baked Egg White
The baked egg white reminded me very much of a souffle. Although the cake itself was a bit dry, with the vanilla sauce, the dessert struck a really nice balance.

Dessert - Molten Chocolate Cake (甜點 - 熔岩巧克力蛋) 

Molten Chocolate Cake
 When I saw the cake I was just SO EXCITED. but..

Inside of the molten chocolate cake
the insides were just disappointing. The middle was barely warm and let alone molten at all.

I would definitely recommend Saveurs. The food is on average very good, and the price extremely affordable. Although the service was a little off and the atmosphere a bit cramped, the food made up for it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment