Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fourplay Cuisine

Visit: July 24, 2012
Address: 台北市大安區東豐街67號
Number: (02) 2708 - 3898
Website: http://www.facebook.com/FourplayCuisine

I've heard a lot about this bar that serves really fresh cocktails and whatnot. So I finally went to fourplay with a couple of my girl friends.

Menu
Menu
(Thai Crispy Chicken) 泰式暴力脆雞 $300 NT
Thai Crispy Chicken
The chicken was surprisingly good and also at a good price. The meat was really really moist and the skin was also really crispy.

Drinks $250 NT - $450 NT

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Well since I went there for the drinks, it's only logical that I show you the ones we ordered. The cocktails all tasted really good, and the bartender can cater to basically whatever flavor you want. There weren't just fruity cocktails, but there were plenty of coffee based ones as well as this tiramisu one.

I would definitely recommend fourplay. It's a really nice place for dinner and for friends to meet for drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment