Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Monday, August 6, 2012

My Humble House Restaurant [寒舍食譜] (Visit #2)

Visit: April 12, 2012
Address: 台北市信義區松仁路38號2F (Le Meridien)
Number: (02) 2321-1818
Website: http://www.lemeridien-taipei.com/#/cuisine/1

I was sorting through photos in my "finished" folder and :O I realized that I never posted about my second visit to My Humble House... so here goes.

Menu 

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.



Crispy Barbecued Pork (脆皮叉燒) $480 NT 
Crispy Barbecued Pork
Awesome as usual :)

Black and White Wood Ear Fungus with Aged Vinegar (老陳醋黑白木耳) $150 NT
Black and White Wood Ear Fungus with Aged Vinegar


Baby Cabbage Hearts with Wild Mushroom and Supreme Broth (原湯野菌娃娃菜) 380 NT
Baby Cabbage Hearts with Wild Mushroom and Supreme Broth
Nothing special about this dish...

Braised Bean Curd with Bamboo Pith and Enokitake (金菇竹笙燒豆腐) $420 NT
Braised Bean Curd with Bamboo Pith and Enokitake


Beef Tendons in Spicy Sauce (麻辣牛筋) $300 NT
Beef Tendons in Spicy Sauce
I was a little disappointed with the dish. It wasn't even as good as local Taiwanese restaurants

Roasted Crispy Chicken with Caramelized Walnuts (琥珀脆皮炸子雞) $680 NT
Roasted Crispy Chicken with Caramelized Walnuts
The skin really was crispy without the meat being too dry.

Suckling Pig and Assorted Barbecued Meat (乳豬雙盤) $720 NT
Suckling Pig and Assorted Barbecued Meat
<3 <3 <3 their suckling pig. It really rivals the barbecued pork. I don't quite remember what the other part of the "assorted" part was.

I would still definitely recommend My Humble House. The waiters and waitresses are always attentive, the atmosphere always nice, and the dishes are always yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment