Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fifi Tea House [Fifi 常玉廳]

Visit: July 30, 2012
Address:台北市大安區仁愛路四段15號2F
Number: (02) 2721 - 1970
Website: http://www.isabelle-wen.com/wenfifi/

I've always wanted to try Fifi, but for some reason I never really got to it. Yet, on the day that I finally went, neither my date nor I were hungry, so I wasn't able to order the dishes I wanted to try.

Fried Chicken with Red Pepper (當紅炸子雞) $300 NT
Fried Chicken with Red Pepper

I was a little surprised when I saw the dish because I was expecting more of a stir-fry style dish. Although the fried chicken bits were good, the chicken wasn't seasoned evenly, so while some had a nice chili taste, others were a little bland.

Stir Fried Seasonal Vegetable - Water Spinach (清炒空心菜) $320 NT
Stir Fried Seasonal Vegetable - Water Spinach 

Fifi is a nice place to have some Chinese food. The food is pretty standard and the service is decent as well. I would recommend Fifi, but ehhh, there are a lot of better restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment