Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

On Tap - Restaurant & Bar (Visit #3)

Visit: March 28, 2012
Address: 台北市大安區忠孝東路四段216巷11弄21號
Number: (02) 2741-5365
Website: http://www.ontaptaipei.com

 I've been to On Tap so many times, and yet, I never seem to get bored of it.

Classic Nachos (自創玉米脆片) $190 NT
Classic Nachos
I couldn't really taste the guacamole for some reason, but other than that, the nachos were good.


The Classic Burger (經典牛肉漢堡) $230 NT
The Classic Burger
 I had a bite of my friend's burger, and the patty was surprisingly thick and juicy.


Chicken with Pesto Penne Pasta (雞肉青醬筆管麵) $260 NT
Chicken with Pesto Penne Pasta
There pasta was good, but there wasn't really anything special about it.

After so many visits, I would still recommend On Tap. It has better than just decent food, and an atmosphere that's rare to find in Taipei.

No comments:

Post a Comment