Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Friday, April 6, 2012

Homemade - Pizza

Date: March 30, 2012

Ingredients:
Pizza Dough
Tomato Sauce
Mushrooms
Onions
Ham
Peperoni
Feta Cheese

Preheat the oven at 250 C for 45 minutes

Step One:
tomato sauce on pizza
Spread tomato sauce generously over the pizza dough.

Step Two:
decorate the pizza
  Decorate the pizza with and in whatever your heart desires...make sure you start with a layer of cheese, and end with another layer of cheese...

naked pizza
...or you can even have a naked (cheeseless) pizza...
artistic pizza
 ...or you can try to be artistic.... 
happy pizza
 ....or relive your childish days with a smiley pizza....
normal pizza
...then there's also the option of being boring...

Step Three:
Baking the Pizza
Bake the pizza for about 25 minutes at 250 C. Make sure to guard the pizza though, because each oven differs a bit from another.

Step Four:
the awesome pizzas
 Finally, done! Enjoy~

After tasting our pizza's, I've got to say that food is always better homemade. I loved how it was still sizzling hot as I bit into the pizza and how my pizza was exploding with cheese and tomato sauce. Next time, I think I'm going to try making my own pizza dough (:







No comments:

Post a Comment