Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kitchen12 [十二廚自助餐]

Visit: April 5, 2012
Address: 台北市中正區忠孝東路一段12號
Number: (02) 2321-1818
Website: http://www.sheraton-taipei.com/r_kitchen.htm

When I found the restaurant inside Sheraton, I was so turned off. There was a crowd of people lining up to enter the restaurant for afternoon tea...the entire scene reminded me of a marketplace.

The food





 
The food overall was pretty disappointing. None of the desserts were that great, and the hot salty meals were pretty average as well. Although the overall food was okay, I think the part that I disliked the most was Kitchen 12's atmosphere. The tables were placed way too closely together, and the waitress kept bothering us about the check even though we had just sat down.

I would not recommend Kitchen12 for its afternoon tea. There are much better places around Taipei at $540 NT per person for a  nice afternoon tea date.

No comments:

Post a Comment