Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Latitude 25 [北緯二十五]

Visit: April 5, 2012
Address: 台北市信義區松仁路38號1F
Number: (02) 2321-1818
Website: http://www.lemeridien-taipei.com/#/cuisine/4

 I know that this is long overdue... but I've just been a little busy recently.
The Latest Recipe and My Humble House at Le Meridien have both gotten a copious amount of media attention. However, Latitude 25 seems to always be ignored...which is why I decided to go try it.

Complimentary Bread
Complimentary Bread
 The bread was a little dry but it wasn't bad at all.

Coffee (Not sure what this was)
Coffee
Beef Steak Sandwich with Onion Compote (頂級牛排三明治) $560 NT
Beef Steak Sandwich with Onion Compote
 According to my friend, the sandwich was pretty good.

Garden Salad
I don't have a picture of my garden salad, but I really liked it. There were pieces of buffalo cheese to go with the vegetable and the olive oil was also went very well with the salad. From what I remember, the salad wasn't too expensive, but I do wish that the portion was larger.


I would definitely go back to Latitude 25 for a light meal. The atmosphere there is really laid back and the waitresses were all very attentive. Contrary to what I thought Le Meridien would charge at their cafe, the prices weren't too high either.

No comments:

Post a Comment