Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Taiwan's First Fried Chicken [台灣第一家鹽酥雞]

Visit: April 5, 2012
Address: 台北市中山區北安路530號
Number: (02)2532-1591

I've only actually been here twice, but ever since I discovered the beauty in their fried chicken butt, this has been my favorite fried chicken store.

The Selection

Fried Chicken Butt $30 NT & Fried Chicken Heart $30 NT
Fried Chicken Butt and Fried Chicken Heart
Compared to the previous times that I've been here, the chicken butt was so disappointing. Instead of melting in your mouth like it used to, the fried chicken butt was a little cold. The chicken heart on the other hand, was my first. Although the texture was rather normal, I felt like I could taste the flavor that animal organs usually have...or maybe I was imagining things?

Fried Chicken Skin $30 NT & Fried Chicken $30 NT
Fried Chicken Skin and Fried Chicken
The fried chicken was once again not warm enough for my liking. It feels like has already been sitting out for a while. The chicken skin though was yummy, even though again, I would've liked it warmer. What I love most about eating fried chicken, is the fried basil. I just love how crisp it is!

Although my visit this time wasn't as awesome as I thought it'd be, I still recommend this fried chicken store. If you go there and it's up to its usual standards, you'll want to go back for more!








No comments:

Post a Comment