Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sonnentor Cafe [日光大道健康廚房]

Visit: May 24, 2012
Address:台北市天玉街38巷18弄6號
Number: (02) 2874- 0208
Website: www.escents.com.tw

I was walking around Tien Mu with my sister, and we decided to find a cafe to sit at on this hot sunny day for lunch. I suddenly remembered passing by Sonnentor Cafe all the time, so we ended up going there for lunch.

Menu

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Classic Caesar Salad (日光大道經典凱撒沙拉) $340 NT
Classic Caesar Salad


Toscana Set (托斯卡尼義式田園) $420 NT
Cappuccino and Bread


The bread was pretty good with a very chewy texture. The sauce on the other hand... not so much.

Toscana Set

Chicken Puff and Ham
The chicken puff was quite delightful because it had a nice puff pastry with a chicken egg salad inside. The rest was just okay.

The amount of food in the Toscana set was quite staggering. Had I known that there would be o much food, I would've skipped the salad and shared the set with my sister.

Overall, I thought that the Sonnentor Cafe is worth a try. The food is good, and their bakery section is extremely extensive, though I did not have the opportunity to really try them. I thought that the cafe would be overpriced, but seeing the things of it, it price-wise it's also pretty decent. I'd recommend the Sonnentor Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment