Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Friday, July 27, 2012

Lun Siu Yeau Seafood [龍少爺海鮮]

Visit: June 10, 2012
Address: 台北市中山區中山北路二段93巷7號
Number: (02) 2523-1598

This time, it's my grandma who recommended this seafood restaurant. For the past few months, every single time she sees me, she'd tell me about how wonderful this seafood restaurant is.... yet she never seemed to want to take me. But hey, I'm a pretty persuasive granddaughter :D

Clams (蛤蜊)
Clams

Chicken Feet (雞腳)
Chicken Feet


Fried Shrimps (蝦子)
Fried Shrimps
I'm not exactly a shrimp person, but their fried shrimps were pretty good

Geoduck (象拔蚌)
Geoduck


Abalone (九孔)
Abalone


Steamed Crab (螃蟹)
Steamed Crab


Hong Kong Fried Rice (燒辣飯)
Hong Kong Fried Rice


Chicken (白斬雞)
Chicken


Chicken Soup (雞湯)
Chicken Soup


Chicken soup is definitely worth the order.

Fruits (水果)
Fruits


Lun Siu Yeau Seafood is very standard in terms of its taste, but I would have to say that the variety of seafood it has as well as the freshness of the seafood is pretty superb. I would recommend the restaurant to any seafood crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment