Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Monday, July 2, 2012

Barcode

Visit: May 21, 2012
Address: 台北市信義區松壽路22號 5F (Neo 19)
Number: 0920-168-269
Website: http://www.facebook.com/Barcode.Taipei/info

This was mu first time at barcode, and when my friend told me that we must order the beef noodle soup, I must've had a wtf look on my face.

Beef Noodle Soup (牛肉麵) 350 NT
Beef Noodle Soup

I always thought that it was odd that a bar would have amazing beef noodle soup, but I guess that does happen. I liked both the soup and the tender beef, but the noodles were just okay.

Although the beef noodle soup was delicious, it's extremely overpriced. I'm not sure if I'd go back just for the beef noodle soup I simply don't think beef noodle soup should be this expensive, but the drinks are nice though.



No comments:

Post a Comment