Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On Tap - Restaurant & Bar (Visit #2)

Visit: March 16, 2012
Address: 台北市大安區忠孝東路四段216巷11弄21號
Number: (02) 2741-5365
Website: http://www.ontaptaipei.com

Craving an all-American (not exactly) night after Bravo Burger, I found myself at On Tap once again. 

10 Chicken Wings with Zesty Honey Chili (炸雞翅 配蒜味蜂蜜辣味醬) $200 NT 
10 Chicken Wings with Zesty Honey Chili
The chicken wings were a little disappointing but only because I was expecting something phenomenal and it turned out to be simply good. I also think I should have just stuck with my original plan of ordering BBQ sauce instead of feeling adventurous and ordering my wings with zesty honey chili. The zesty honey chili wasn't bad, I just don't think it worked as well as the BBQ sauce could have.

What I love most about On Tap is the really laid back atmosphere it provides. I would definitely recommend On Tap for both its food and its atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment