Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chili's Grill & Bar

Visit: Mar. 2, 2012
Address: 台北市忠誠路2段200號2樓(Mitsukoshi)
Number: (02)2875-4838
Website: www.chilis.com.tw

I really wasn't planning on having dinner after my afternoon tea at , but after getting dragged to Chili's by my parents, I couldn't resist the temptation to enjoy the good food.

Side Salad - Garden Salad (翡翠沙拉) $180 NT
Side Garden Salad
 This was my attempt at a healthy dinner, but my attempt completely fell apart in the end as more and more yummy dishes materialized before me. I liked this simple salad with because between the cheese and the croutons, I was could easily eat the greens without the dressing. However, the honey mustard dressing I got was really yummy. Unlike most honey mustard dressings in Taiwan that just tastes like sweet mayonnaise, the honey mustard here tasted pretty good.


 Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip (熱奶油波菜洋薊沾醬) $280 NT
Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
 I've always wanted to try the hot spinach and artichoke dip. When they served the dish, I think my eyeballs were about the fall out of their sockets when I discovered how large the portion of chips was. The dip itself was really really rich with the cheese as well as the butter, but that suited me just right. I liked the dip (even though Lawry's creamed spinach is still my favorite) but the acidity of the tomato made the dip taste a little weird. One thing that really bothered me about the dish though was a really weird after taste, but I couldn't tell if it came from the dip or the chips.



Classic Fajita (經典卡式達)
Classic Fajita
 When I first saw the steak, I thought that it might have been overcooked, but because the steak was a little fat, the beef was able to retain its tenderness. My favorite part of the dish though, were onions that were practically caramelized (:


Mushroom Jack Fajitas (蘑菇傑克法士達)
Mushroom Jack Fajita
 I loved the melted cheese and bacon bits in the fajita except I wish that the cheese was even more melted and served hotter. The mushrooms were also really good and the chicken was extremely tender. Even though Chili's always serve chicken breast, I've realized over my visits, that their chicken breasts are always extremely tender.

I've been to Chili's so many times, and yet, I'm still continuously impressed by the food. Chili's serves such a huge variety of food that I still haven't tried all of their dishes. I would definitely recommend Chili's for anyone craving some American food.

No comments:

Post a Comment