Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Coffee Alley [咖啡弄]

Visit: Feb. 24, 2012
Address: 台北市松壽路12號三樓 (Att4Fun)
Number: (02) 7737-0700
Website: www.coffee-alley.com.tw 

Decaf Coffee (低咖啡因咖啡) $120 NT
Decaf Coffee
I know I seem like an old woman when I get decaf coffee, but hey, it was late at night. The coffee itself was okay, but the sugar cookies tasted a little cheap.


Strawberry Mille-Feuille (法式草莓千層派) $120 NT
Strawberry Mille-Feuille
 This definitely is not on my list of favorite desserts. The cream basically butter and too thick and heavy. The pie itself although was crispy, left a pretty oily aftertaste, which was not pleasant at all. When I got the Strawberry Mille-Feuille, I was expecting a light and airy late night dessert, instead I left coffee alley feeling a little sick.


Overall, Coffee Alley was just a bit disappointing. Like Dazzling, they have a pretty weird policy of a minimum charge of a drink per person even if you order food or dessert. Although my experience wasn't that great, I still want to go back and try out their Ice Cream with Cotton Candy & Espresso. As of now though, I wouldn't recommend Coffee Alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment