Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Soft [軟糖自烘咖啡館]

Visit: April 28, 2012
Address: 台北市士林區中正路213巷2號
Number: (02) 2883-2252
Website: tw.myblog.yahoo.com/joycehsu10052009

After some Japanese barbecue at Nanajyoutatsu, I was still craving some dessert...or more specifically, honey toast. The only place I knew of though is dazzling cafe, but I was nowhere near any of its branches. I ended up wandering around the ShihLin MRT station with my friend looking for a cute coffee shop. Buried deep inside one of the alleys, I ACTUALLY FOUND MY HONEY TOAST!

Menu


Complimentary Gummy Bears
Gummy Bears
 It's really cute how they serve complimentary gummy bears (:
 
Honey Toast with Ice Cream (冰淇淋糖酥) $180 NT
Honey Toast with Ice Cream
 I honestly don't know how dazzling cafe gets all its publicity because their honey toast is actually pretty bland and dry. The honey toast at Soft though, was surprisingly crispy on the outside, and soft and moistly buttered on the inside . The caramel sauce was also really tasty. With one spoonful of ice cream or whipped cream and a bite of toast, this was just heavenly~
 
Milk Tea (軟糖特調奶茶) $130 NT
Milk Tea
 The milk tea tasted really fresh without being too sweet.

This was definitely an unexpected find for me. I can't believe that by wandering from coffee shop to coffee shop, I actually found a small homey place with awesome food. I definitely recommend this reasonably priced and quiet little coffee shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment